Visit the all-music companion site, the MusicBox!

Editor's Note: The MusicBox link will be back up shortly...


12.11.2008

First Edition Post

Greetings and welcome!

Well, I have finally made it into the blogosphere! Having long been dedicated to the idea of a full-fledged, self-designed, do-it-yourself website is the only way to go, viewing blogs (perhaps unfairly) as creatively challenged, I've finally changed my mind. After at least three people have told me over the last year "you should do a blog" it finally sunk in and I surrendered. And the two partially-finished websites sitting on my hard drive echoed the sentiment. I have had in my mind for a long time the idea of having a site (or blog)for a creative outlet, and to share eclectic, random cultural ideas. True, I'd hoped to have complete control over every tiny little detail, enjoying sleepless nights seeking out which part of the code is messing up everything, but you have to be open to new ideas.

I hope this blog will be a place to learn, share and appreciate, just pass the time, or occasionally inspire and create positivity in your day - as others' blogs have inspired me (to go ahead and finally do this blog, for one thing...) So, without further delay, here it is. A mix of creative, cultural, occasionally a little bit intellectual, serious and light... I hope you enjoy it, and participate in the discussions in the comments section!

LadyMadeleine


2 comments:

  1. hey congrats! Look forward to reading your bloggin'!

    - justnick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick!

    Thank you!! Nice to have you here!

    Sorry I'm a little late on commenting back to you, I have too many things I've been juggling this last week, lol...

    LadyM

    ReplyDelete

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -